We take the stress and worry out of medical marijuana evaluations in Arizona. We are a growing group dedicated to help patients in need to legally obtain an Arizona Medical Marijuana Card in a private and professional environment.
State fee: $150 or $75 with proof of SNAP benefits
First time evaluation fee: $100
Renewal evaluation fee: $75
No hidden fees!
What do I need for my Arizona Medical Marijuana card evaluation?
The state of Arizona has several requirements in place when applying for a medical marijuana card. One of the biggest speed bumps to obtaining a medical marijuana card in Arizona is having all the right documentation that the state requires. We will make this an easy process for you. Please read the following list and descriptions for what is needed.Medical Records: Arizona State law requires that a qualifying condition
be diagnosed or documented by a physician within the previous 12 months. Have you seen a physician for your qualifying condition in the last 12 months?
- You will need to provide copies of your recent medical records documenting your qualifying condition
- Download, print and fill out our Medical Release Forms. Then give the completed form to the healthcare provider you wish to obtain your records from. Doing this prior to your visit with us will speed up the entire process. We will gladly help you fill out and send the Medical Records Release Form if needed.
- We can still schedule an appointment without your current medical records, but be aware that our doctor cannot sign off on your certification until medical records from within the previous 12 months have been reviewed by our doctor.
- Don’t stress out, we can help!
- Our physician may order lab tests, imaging, or need additional visits to establish a diagnosis of the qualifying condition. *additional consult/lab fees apply
- We may also refer you to another provider for an evaluation or work up of your current condition
- Please mention the need for full work-up an evaluation when you contact us and we will work with you to find the most appropriate solution.
Pre-Evaluation Patient InformationWe will collect this information and it will become part of your medical record with us. Your information is privileged medical information and privacy laws pertain. We do not use your information for any other purpose than establishing your medical record, and provide the state the required information needed to apply for an Arizona medical marijuana card. Additionally, you will need to provide the following at the time of your office visit:
- A copy of your current ID. This includes any of the following:
- AZ driver’s license issued on or after October 1, 1996
- AZ identification card issued on or after October 1, 1996
- AZ registry identification card
- Photograph page in your U.S. passport
- AZ driver’s license or identification card issued BEFORE October 1, 1996 AND one of the following:
- Birth certificate verifying U.S. citizenship
- U.S. Certificate of Naturalization
- U.S. Certificate of Citizenship
Only if applicable: Documentation of SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) eligibility.
- A copy of an eligibility notice or an electronic benefits transfer card showing current participation in the U.S. Department of Agriculture Food and Nutrition Services, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
If we are processing your application for you, we will also collect the following state required items from you:
- A picture taken of you for your medical marijuana card (passport size photo), this can be done in office
- Signed and dated Medical Marijuana Patient Attestation - printed and signed. Completion of this agreement is required by the state.
- $150 Arizona State application fee (non-refundable)
State of Arizona Qualifying Conditions
State of Arizona Qualifying Conditions:
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Agitation of Alzheimer's Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Additionally a chronic or debilitating disease, medical condition, or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Severe or Chronic Pain
- Severe Nausea
- Seizures (Epilepsy etc)
- Severe or Persistent Muscle Spasms
- Multiple Sclerosis